Ok we may be a little biased with this week's European city wishlist - we're heading to Berlin this Thursday! We're going to be celebrating Claudia's birthday (and to source more goodies for you too!). As a first timer to this achingly hip city, I've been doing my research and I'm excited to see and do the following:
- See The Wall. (Duh).
- Visit The Jewish and the DDR Museum. I've been told they're incredible.
- Bag a bargain in the Sunday flea markets of Mauer Park. I'm devastated that Bearpit Karaoke isn't on again until 2013. I was ready to terrify some small children with my rendition of Jolene.
- Have a bier or two in the Kreuzberg.
- Spend too much at the Bauhaus Museum giftshop.
- Try some currywurst. And then maybe wash it down with a schnitzel.
- Say "Über" a lot without feeling stupid.
I know all of this is a stretch, but if you're a local, or you've been there enough times to be mistaken for a local, tweet us your Berlin tips and hidden gems! @moraapproved