Spring! It's here! And even though the weather is yet to get with the program we've devised 13 fun ways to celebrate the warmer weather.
1. Build a temporary tepee in a park and have a picnic with your nearest and dearest.
2. Organise a day trip to a part of your city you've never been to before.
3. Clean out your closet and organise a clothes swap with your friends.
4. Make lavender lemonade (oh yes!)
5. Have a cocktail party where you supply two spirits and your friends bring their favourite mixers.
6. Use number five to throw a dress up party. By the way, Tarantino is a great theme for a party.
7. Book all your summer weekends away. All of them. Right up until it gets chilly again. Then print out pictures of your destinations and cover your walls with them so you get excited every time you wake up.
8. Do a massive spring clean. The kind that your mother would get excited about. Then consult a feng shui book and move all your furniture around.
9. Pick a random act of kindness and do it.
10. Create some fun little postcards and send them to your friends living in other parts of the world.
11. Throw a series of skill share parties where you and your friends share your skills with others - for example coding, jewellery design, first aid, weights technique, photography - whatever!
12. Spend an afternoon at your local nursing home chatting to the residents.
13. Go on a roadtrip with your friends. Bring a polaroid camera and lots of film.
What have you got planned this Spring?
(Another way to perk up Spring is to win some new ceramics! Check out our great Spring give away here!)
Photo by la-child