NEW! The Mini Kintsugi Kit
DIY Kintsugi Kit – Imperfection is the new Perfection
The easiest starter Kintsugi set! A kit that loves every break, crack and chip now available on a smaller version!
The kits are all wrapped in silk paper, ideal & original for gifts!
Materials enough to 4 repairs:
Buy one of this kits and you shall receive:
- Epoxy Fast Glue- High Grade Epoxy (17ml) - Aluminium Tubes
- Premium nontoxic color powder
- Detailed instructions to follow. – Available on English, French, German, Dutch, Italian, Portuguese & Spanish.
- Craft Wood Brush
- Bamboo Mixing Sticks for easier preparation.
- Recycled Palm Leaf Mixing Tray
- Gloves Latex & Powder Free for protecting your hands throughout.
- Canvas Pouch to properly store your materials
Imperfections show progress, and Kintsugi teaches us to wear that progress even in the items we own. Follow the instructions provided, and before long you will come to see Kintsugi as the ideal DIY repair mechanism that provides a very important philosophical lesson, too!
Kintsugi Step by Step:
Once you have got hold of your Kintsugi Kit...
We offer you step by step instructions on how to carry it out:
- Find the right broken ornament (whether it be a plate, vase or mug - keep it quite simple to start with).
- Mix the powder and epoxy glue together with the mixing bamboo sticks on the mixing tray.
- Then piece it back together again (essentially so you know which bit goes where).
- Finally, start to apply the sticky powered glue to put your broken piece back together again ( remember the glue dries fast!)
- Apply an extra sparkle on top of the repair when the glue is almost dry.
- Let it dry for 48 hours. It's READY!
Check it out our Etsy page, we are proudly the leading one on Kintsugi category and very much loved by happy customers around the world:
Which material this kit works?
We work with a high quality High Grade Epoxy Glue It will work on pretty much everything you can think of: porcelain, ceramics, jewellery, glass, wood, terracotta, hard plastics.
The epoxy fast glue is resistant to the max of 100 degrees Celsius /212 Fahrenheit, hotter than that components will melt, therefore will NOT be safe. We do not advise dishwashing, microwave & pouring very hot drinks directly.
If you have any specific questions about the DIY Kintsugi Kit or just any general Kintsugi questions at all - the Mora Approved customer services team will be more than happy to help you further.
Send me a note at email@example.com ♡