Kintsugi Repair Kit including Japanese Porcelain Bowl
The most loved Kintsugi Repair Kit including porcelain Japanese Bowl ✨
Elegant & Original gift 🎁
We need to become more aligned with the concept that something being “broken” does not mean that it is useless. Nor do we have to see the concept of repairing something as simply restoring it exactly as it was.
As Kintsugi shows us, we can make comprehensive changes to something and ensure that it still looks outstanding come the other end of the process.
What’s included in this exclusive kit?
- Epoxy Fast Glue- High Grade Epoxy, locally produced in the Netherlands ( 24 ml)
- Premium nontoxic color powder (3g)
- Japanese Porcelain Bowl (8cmx8cm)
- Detailed instructions to follow.
- Craft Wood Brush
- Bamboo Mixing Sticks for easier preparation.
- Recycled Palm Leaf Mixing Tray
- Gloves Latex & Powder Free for protecting your hands throughout.
- Canvas Pouch to properly store your materials
- Craft File for an extra touch on your repair!
- All kits come on a high quality magnetic box.
✨The kit comes with enough material to repair the porcelain included + 8 dinner plates ( approximately)
✨ Why our Kintsugi Kit is the best? We use the best Epoxy Glue available in the Netherlands market, it will work on pretty much everything you can think of: porcelain, ceramics, jewellery, glass, wood, earthware, hard plastics.
We also use premium non toxic premium colour powder, and we guarantee your repair will retain that beautiful colour forever.
✨The porcelain included, is a high quality Japanese inspired little bowl.
✨ Safe to be in contact with food: The epoxy fast glue is resistant to the max of 100 degrees Celsius /212 Fahrenheit, hotter than that components will melt, therefore will not be safe. Please note the adhesive in only be safe to be in contact with food & drinks, when fully cured. You must wait 48 hours to be completely dry & cured. We do not advise dishwashing, microwave & pouring very hot drinks directly. Wash by hand with care.
✨ This kit is high sell-thought for team activities! Just saying...
Have any questions about this item? Contact me directly at email@example.com
Lots of love ♡