Kintsugi Kit with Shell
This kit is for you who would like to try the Kintsugi technique but don’t have anything broken…and it is also a great option for gift to a loved one!
We need to become more aligned with the concept that something being “broken” does not mean that it is useless. Nor do we have to see the concept of repairing something as simply restoring it exactly as it was.
As Kintsugi shows us, we can make comprehensive changes to something and ensure that it still looks outstanding come the other end of the process. You get to see how all of these small changes can combine together to create a reparation that looks far better than you might have first expected.
- Epoxy fast glue – 17 ml - Aluminium tubes
- Premium nontoxic color powder (3g)
- Ceramic Shell (5x5cm)
- Detailed instructions to follow. – Available on English, French, German, Dutch, Italian, Portuguese & Spanish.
- Craft wood brush
- Bamboo mixing sticks for easier preparation
- Recycled palm leaf mixing tray
- Gloves latex & powder free for protecting your hands throughout.
- Canvas pouch for you properly safe your materials
- All kits come wrapped on silk paper, packed with the most care and love!
🐚 Silver Grey
🐚 Old Rose
🐚 Blue Cobalt
🐚 Blue Sapphire
🐚 Neon Green
🐚 Forest Green
Which material this kit works?
We work with a high quality high grade epoxy glue It will work on pretty much everything you can think of: porcelain, ceramics, jewellery, glass, wood, terracotta, hard plastics.
The epoxy fast glue is resistant to the max of 100 degrees Celsius /212 Fahrenheit, hotter than that components will melt, therefore will NOT be safe. We do not advise dishwashing, microwave & pouring very hot drinks directly.
Can I use the kit more than one time?
Definitely! You have materials enough to use the kit for about 3 small repairs & the 🐚.
Still have a question? Contact me directly and I will be happy to answer you. I love talking about all things Kintsugi!