DIY Kintsugi Kit for Adult Craft with 2 Ceramic Heart & 2 Colours
The bestseller DIY Kintsugi Kit now available with double the fun! The ultimate Adult craft activity! Is easy, fun and fulfilling!
What is included?
- Epoxy Fast Glue- High Grade Epoxy, locally produced in the Netherlands (24ml)
- 2 xPremium nontoxic color powder (2 x 3g)
- 2 x Ceramic Hearts (6x6 cm)
- Detailed instructions to follow. – Available on English, French, German, Dutch, Italian, Portuguese & Spanish.
- 2x Craft Wood Brushes
- Bamboo Mixing Sticks for easier preparation.
- 2 xRecycled Palm Leaf Mixing Tray
- 2 xGloves Latex & Powder Free for protecting your hands throughout.
- Canvas Pouch for you properly safe your materials
- Craft File to give an extra touch on your repair
How does it work?
It's very easy: The color powder is mixed with the epoxy fast glue. Then you simply use the coloured glue to fix the cracks and/or breaks from your ceramic heart! Then wait 48 hours for the glue to set and your previously-broken piece is ready! The kit comes with detailed illustrated instructions.
♡ ♡ Gold + Gold
♡ ♡ Silver Gray + Gold
♡ ♡ Old Rose + Gold
♡ ♡ Pearl + Gold
♡ ♡ Black + Gold
♡ ♡ Red + Gold
♡ ♡ Blue Cobalt + Gold
♡ ♡ Blue Sapphire + Gold
♡ ♡ Neon Green + Gold
♡ ♡ Mint Green + Gold
♡ ♡ Forest Green + Gold
♡ ♡ Purple + Gold
If you would like a combination of colours is not listed above, just leave us a note at check out! We can make your wish happen :)
Which material this kit works?
We work with the best Epoxy Glue in the whole Europe, from Bison. It will work on pretty much everything you can think of: porcelain, ceramics, jewellery, glass, wood, terracotta, hard plastics.
The epoxy fast glue is resistant to the max of 100 degrees Celsius /212 Fahrenheit, hotter than that components will melt, therefore will NOT be safe. We do not advise dishwashing, microwave & pouring very hot drinks directly.
Can I use the kit more than one time?
Definitely! You have materials enough to use the kit on 8 small dinner plates & hearts!
Still have a question? Contact me directly and I will be happy to answer you. I love talking about all things Kintsugi!