The bestseller DIY Kintsugi Kit now available with double the fun! The ultimate Adult craft activity! Is easy, fun and fulfilling!
What is included?
- Epoxy Fast Glue ** High Grade Epoxy, locally produced in the Netherlands
- 2 xPremium nontoxic color powder
- Detailed instructions to follow. – Available on English, French, German, Dutch, Italian, Portuguese & Spanish.
- 2xCraft Wood Brush
- Bamboo Mixing Sticks for easier preparation.
- 2 xRecycled Palm Leaf Mixing Tray
- 2 xGloves Latex & Powder Free for protecting your hands throughout.
- 2 x Ceramic Shells (8x6 cm)
How does it work?
It's very easy: The color powder is mixed with the epoxy fast glue. Then you simply use the coloured glue to fix the cracks and/or breaks from your ceramic shell! Then wait 48 hours for the glue to set and your previously-broken piece is ready! The kit comes with detailed illustrated instructions.
✩ Silver Gray
✩ Old Rose
✩ Blue Cobalt
✩ Blue Sapphire
✩ Neon Green
✩ Mint Green
✩ Forest Green
Which material this kit works?
We work with the best Epoxy Glue in the whole Europe, from Bison. It will work on pretty much everything you can think of: porcelain, ceramics, jewellery, glass, wood, terracotta, hard plastics.
The epoxy fast glue is resistant to the max of 100 degrees Celsius /212 Fahrenheit, hotter than that components will melt, therefore will NOT be safe. We do not advise dishwashing, microwave & pouring very hot drinks directly.
Still have a question? Contact me directly and I will be happy to answer you. I love talking about all things Kintsugi!