Our bestseller DIY Kintsugi Kit XL now available with a Ceramic Shell!
The easiest starter Kintsugi set! A kit that loves every break, crack and chip
Amazing option for gifts and also for corporate activities! 🎁
We need to become more aligned with the concept that something being “broken” does not mean that it is useless. Nor do we have to see the concept of repairing something as simply restoring it exactly as it was.
As Kintsugi shows us, we can make comprehensive changes to something and ensure that it still looks outstanding come the other end of the process. You get to see how all of these small changes can combine together to create a reparation that looks far better than you might have first expected.
- Epoxy fast glue- High grade epoxy, locally produced in the Netherlands (24ml)
- Premium nontoxic color powder (3g)
- Ceramic shell (5x5cm)
- Detailed instructions to follow. – Available on English, French, German, Dutch, Italian, Portuguese & Spanish.
- Craft wood brush
- Bamboo mixing sticks for easier preparation
- Recycled palm leaf mixing tray
- Gloves latex & powder Free for protecting your hands throughout.
- Canvas pouch for you properly safe your materials
- Craft file to give an extra touch on your repair
☆ Silver Grey
☆ Old Rose
☆ Blue Cobalt
☆ Blue Sapphire
☆ Neon Green
☆ Forest Green
Try it out for yourself today, and see why Kintsugi is the ideal choice for creative repairs.
Which material this kit works?
We work with the best Epoxy Glue in the whole Europe, from Bison. It will work on pretty much everything you can think of: porcelain, ceramics, jewellery, glass, wood, terracotta, hard plastics.
The epoxy fast glue is resistant to the max of 100 degrees Celsius /212 Fahrenheit, hotter than that components will melt, therefore will NOT be safe. We do not advise dishwashing, microwave & pouring very hot drinks directly.
Can I use the kit more than one time?
Definitely! You have materials enough to use the kit for about 8 small repairs & the 🐚
Still have a question? Contact me directly and I will be happy to answer you. I love talking about all things Kintsugi!