Our classic Kintsugi Kit available with double the fun! Great option for a craft night with friends!
- Epoxy Fast Glue- high grade epoxy- 17ml – Aluminium tubes
- 2 x Premium nontoxic color powder (2 x 3g)
- 2 x Ceramic shells(5x5 cm)
- Detailed instructions to follow. – Available on English, French, German, Dutch, Italian, Portuguese & Spanish.
- 2x Craft wood brush
- Bamboo mixing sticks for easier preparation.
- 2x Recycled palm leaf mixing tray
- Gloves latex & powder free for protecting your hands throughout.
- Canvas pouch for you properly safe your materials
How does it work?
It's very easy: The color powder is mixed with the epoxy fast glue. Then you simply use the coloured glue to fix the cracks and/or breaks from your ceramic shell! Then wait 48 hours for the glue to set and your previously-broken piece is ready! The kit comes with detailed illustrated instructions.
🐚🐚Gold + Gold
🐚🐚Silver Gray + Gold
🐚🐚 Old Rose + Gold
🐚🐚Pearl + Gold
🐚🐚Black + Gold
🐚🐚 Red + Gold
🐚🐚 Blue Cobalt + Gold
🐚🐚Blue Sapphire + Gold
🐚🐚Neon Green + Gold
🐚🐚 Mint Green + Gold
🐚🐚 Forest Green + Gold
🐚🐚Purple + Gold
If you would like a combination of colours is not listed above, just leave us a note at check out! We can make your wish happen :)
Which material this kit works?
We work with a high quality high grade epoxy glue It will work on pretty much everything you can think of: porcelain, ceramics, jewellery, glass, wood, terracotta, hard plastics.
The epoxy fast glue is resistant to the max of 100 degrees Celsius /212 Fahrenheit, hotter than that components will melt, therefore will NOT be safe. We do not advise dishwashing, microwave & pouring very hot drinks directly.
Can I use the kit more than one time?
Definitely! You have materials enough to use the kit for about 2 small dinner plates & shells!
Still have a question? Contact me directly and I will be happy to answer you. I love talking about all things Kintsugi!