DIY Kintsugi Kit with 2 Colours - Imperfection is the new Perfection
The easiest starter Kintsugi set! A kit that loves every break, crack and chip.
Imperfection is the new perfection.
We chose to embrace the ancient art of Japanese repair with a colourful touch, a simple approach and offer you this simple but yet very efficient Kit.
We need to become more aligned with the concept that something being “broken” does not mean that it is useless. Nor do we have to see the concept of repairing something as simply restoring it exactly as it was.
As Kintsugi shows us, we can make comprehensive changes to something and ensure that it still looks outstanding come the other end of the process.
Try it out for yourself today, and see why Kintsugi is the ideal choice for creative repairs.
What is included?
- Epoxy Fast Glue -High Grade Epoxy, locally produced in the Netherlands ( 24 ml)
- 2 x Premium nontoxic color powder ( 2x 3g)
- Detailed instructions to follow. – Available on English, French, German, Dutch, Italian, Portuguese & Spanish.
- Craft Wood Brush
- Bamboo Mixing Sticks for easier preparation.
- 2x Recycled Palm Leaf Mixing Tray
- 2xGloves Latex & Powder Free for protecting your hands throughout.
- Canvas Pouch for you properly safe your materials
- Craft File to give an extra touch on your repair
You can choose 2 of your favorite colours:
✨ Gold + Gold
✨ Silver Grey + Gold
✨ Old Rose + Gold
✨ Pearl + Gold
✨ Black + Gold
✨ Red + Gold
✨ Blue Cobalt + Gold
✨ Blue Sapphire + Gold
✨ Neon Green + Gold
✨ Mint Green + Gold
✨ Forest Green + Gold
✨ Purple + Gold
If you would like a combination of colours is not listed above, just leave us a note at check out! We can make your wish happen :)
Which material this kit works?
We work with the best Epoxy Glue in the whole Europe, from Bison. It will work on pretty much everything you can think of: porcelain, ceramics, jewellery, glass, wood, terracotta, hard plastics.
The epoxy fast glue is resistant to the max of 100 degrees Celsius /212 Fahrenheit, hotter than that components will melt, therefore will NOT be safe. We do not advise dishwashing, microwave & pouring very hot drinks directly.
If you have any specific questions about the DIY Kintsugi Kit or just any general Kintsugi questions at all - the Mora Approved customer services team will be more than happy to help you further.
Send me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org ♡