The easiest starter Kintsugi set! A kit that loves every break, crack and chip.
Our most loved classic kit is wrapped in silk paper, ideal & original for gifts!
Materials enough to 4 repairs 🏺✨
Buy one of this kits and you shall receive:
✨ High grade epoxy 17 ml - Aluminum tubes epoxy glue + hardener
✨ Premium non toxic colour powder (3g)
✨ Craft wood brush
✨ Mixing bamboo sticks
✨ Gloves latex & powder free
✨ Recycled palm leaf mixing tray
✨ Illustrated instructions with step by step. ( Available on English, Dutch, French, German, Spanish, Italian & Portuguese)
✨ Canvas pouch for you properly safe your materials
✨ All classic kits are wrapped on premium silk, its the perfect gift set!
Imperfections show progress, and Kintsugi teaches us to wear that progress even in the items we own. Follow the instructions provided, and before long you will come to see Kintsugi as the ideal DIY repair mechanism that provides a very important philosophical lesson, too!
Kintsugi Step by Step:
Once you have got hold of your Kintsugi Kit...
We offer you step by step instructions on how to carry it out:
- Find the right broken ornament (whether it be a plate, vase or mug - keep it quite simple to start with).
- Mix the powder and epoxy glue together with the mixing bamboo sticks on the mixing tray.
- Then piece it back together again (essentially so you know which bit goes where).
- Finally, start to apply the sticky powered glue to put your broken piece back together again ( remember the glue dries fast!)
- Apply an extra sparkle on top of the repair when the glue is almost dry.
- Let it dry for 48 hours. It's READY!
Check it out our Etsy page, we are proudly the leading one on Kintsugi category and very much loved by happy customers around the world: https://www.etsy.com/shop/MoraApproved
Which material this kit works?
We work with a high quality high grade epoxy glue It will work on pretty much everything you can think of: porcelain, ceramics, jewellery, glass, wood, terracotta, hard plastics.
The epoxy fast glue is resistant to the max of 100 degrees Celsius /212 Fahrenheit, hotter than that components will melt, therefore will NOT be safe. We do not advise dishwashing, microwave & pouring very hot drinks directly.
If you have any specific questions about the DIY Kintsugi Kit or just any general Kintsugi questions at all - the Mora Approved customer services team will be more than happy to help you further.
Send me a note at email@example.com ♡