What is included?
- Epoxy fast glue- high grade epoxy, locally produced in the Netherlands (24 ml)
- 2 x Premium nontoxic color powder (2 x 3g)
- Detailed instructions to follow. – Available on English, French, German, Dutch, Italian, Portuguese & Spanish.
- 2x Craft wood brush
- Bamboo mixing sticks for easier preparation.
- 2x Recycled palm leaf mixing tray
- 2x Pair of gloves latex & powder free for protecting your hands throughout.
- 2x Ceramic shells(5x5 cm)
- Canvas pouch for you properly safe your materials
- Craft file to give an extra touch on your repair
How does it work?
It's very easy: The color powder is mixed with the epoxy fast glue. Then you simply use the coloured glue to fix the cracks and/or breaks from your ceramic shell! Then wait 48 hours for the glue to set and your previously-broken piece is ready! The kit comes with detailed illustrated instructions.
✩✩ Gold + Gold
✩✩ Silver Gray + Gold
✩✩ Old Rose + Gold
✩✩ Pearl + Gold
✩✩ Black + Gold
✩ ✩Red + Gold
✩✩ Blue Cobalt + Gold
✩✩ Blue Sapphire + Gold
✩ ✩Neon Green + Gold
✩✩ Mint Green + Gold
✩✩Forest Green + Gold
✩✩ Purple + Gold
If you would like a combination of colours is not listed above, just leave us a note at check out! We can make your wish happen :)
Which material this kit works?
We work with the best Epoxy Glue in the whole Europe, from Bison. It will work on pretty much everything you can think of: porcelain, ceramics, jewellery, glass, wood, terracotta, hard plastics.
The epoxy fast glue is resistant to the max of 100 degrees Celsius /212 Fahrenheit, hotter than that components will melt, therefore will NOT be safe. We do not advise dishwashing, microwave & pouring very hot drinks directly.
Can I use the kit more than one time?
Definitely! You have materials enough to use the kit for about 6 small dinner plates & shells!
Still have a question? Contact me directly and I will be happy to answer you. I love talking about all things Kintsugi!