Kintsugi Kit with 2 Colours - Imperfection is the new Perfection
We chose to embrace the ancient art of Japanese repair with a colourful touch, a simple approach and offer you this simple but yet very efficient Kit. This kit is for you who have several broken pieces but can’t decide which colour to go for it!
Try it out for yourself today, and see why Kintsugi is the ideal choice for creative repairs.
Materials enough to 4 repairs, buy one of this double colour kits and you shall receive:
- Epoxy fast glue – 17 ml - Aluminium Tubes
- 2x Premium nontoxic color powder (2 x 3g)
- Detailed instructions to follow. – Available on English, French, German, Dutch, Italian, Portuguese & Spanish.
- 2x Craft wood brush
- Bamboo mixing sticks for easier preparation.
- 2x Recycled palm leaf mixing tray
- Gloves latex & powder free for protecting your hands throughout.
- Canvas pouch for you properly safe your materials
- All kits come wrapped on silk paper, packed with the most care and love
If you would like a combination of colours is not listed, just leave us a note at check out! We can make your wish happen!
Which material this kit works?
We work with a high quality high grade epoxy glue It will work on pretty much everything you can think of: porcelain, ceramics, jewellery, glass, wood, terracotta, hard plastics.
The epoxy fast glue is resistant to the max of 100 degrees Celsius /212 Fahrenheit, hotter than that components will melt, therefore will NOT be safe. We do not advise dishwashing, microwave & pouring very hot drinks directly.
If you have any specific questions about the DIY Kintsugi Kit or just any general Kintsugi questions at all - the Mora Approved customer services team will be more than happy to help you further.
Send me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org ♡